Pickup 6:00 AM | Drop-off 5:30 PM
Discover one of Costa Rica’s best kept secrets on a hike through Tenorio Volcano National Park. You will hike through rainforest along the Celeste River where you can observe one of nature’s most intriguing phenomenons.
Two brooks merge together, turning clear water into a divine shade of turquoise. This chemical reaction is due to the volcanic minerals present. You will also see volcanic fumaroles ejecting steam and high temperature gases and the Rio Celeste Waterfall.
Lunch is included and the hike is 7 km (4 miles) of rainforest trails for approximately 4 hours. Sloths, toucans, frogs and butterflies are common on this hike.
- Comfortable, light clothing that you are not worried about damaging
- A change of clothes for after the tour
- Sneakers or closed toe shoes are recommended
- Do not bring valuables of any kind
- Do not bring sensitive or non-waterproof electronics, especially in the rainy season
Full Day Tour
Price Per Person
Minimum 4 people per tour
Ages 4 & Up – $125