Our Monteverde Cloud Forest Full Day Tour includes a whirlwind of adventure activities in Costa Rica’s world famous cloud forest village! This tour is a 3 hour drive up to Monteverde from Tamarindo.
Pickup 6:30 AM | Drop-off 6:30 PM
- Hummingbird Garden: Here visitors can observe up to 14 different species of the tiny and lively birds as they amaze you with their spectacularly acrobatic aerial maneuvers.
- Hanging Bridges (Sky Walk): These bridges let you observe the cloud forest from a different perspective and allows you to take take in the abundant natural richness of Monteverde and it’s plentiful biodiversity.
- Town Tour: Tour of the small town of Santa Elena, lunch break and a souvenir shop.
- Zip Line Canopy Tour: 11 cables, the longest is 750 metres, highest is 100 metres.. These are the best zip line in Costa Rica right in the middle of the cloud forest!
- Comfortable, light clothing that you are not worried about damaging
- A change of clothes for after the tour
- Sneakers or closed toe shoes are recommended
- Do not bring valuables of any kind
- Do not bring sensitive or non-waterproof electronics, especially in the rainy season
Full Day Tour Pricing (all prices are per person)
Price Per Person
Minimum 4 people per tour
Ages 4 & Up – $195
We accept payment in US dollars and Colones. If paying by credit card we charge a 20% processing fee.