Our Arenal Full Day Volcano Tour is a 3 hour drive up to Arenal from Tamarindo.
Pickup 6:00 AM | Drop-off 8:00 PM
- Ecological Reserve: Through the trails you can observe a wide variety of plants and wildlife in their natural habitat like tow two toed sloth, poison dart frog, caimans, red eye tree frog, toucans and many more birds and butterflies.
- La Fortuna Waterfall: This is a 70-75 metre (230-250 foot) waterfall and is one of the most beautiful in all of Costa Rica. The hike is about 15 minutes down and 25 minutes back up. You can swim by the waterfall.
- Lunch and Hotsprings: At Los Lagos resort.
- Arenal Volcano Observatory Vantage Point
- Drive Around Lake Arenal
- Comfortable, light clothing that you are not worried about damaging
- A change of clothes for after the tour
- Sneakers or closed toe shoes are recommended
- Do not bring valuables of any kind
- Do not bring sensitive or non-waterproof electronics, especially in the rainy season
Full Day Tour Pricing
2 to 3 People – $185
4 to 6 People – $175
7 to 9 People – $155
10 to 12 People – $145
We accept payment in US dollars and Colones. We can not accept payment by credit card, sorry for any inconvenience!