Pickup 4:30 AM | Drop-off 10:00 PM
Explore Nicaragua’s highlights in this amazing one day tour!
- Catarina Volcano Outlook Point: You will enjoy an incredible views of the lagoon, Granada and Lake Nicaragua.
- Visit the Indian Market of Masaya: Souvenir shopping and experience Nicaraguan culture.
- Masaya Volcano: Visit an active volcano where you’ll have the opportunity to stand beside the crater, hear the rumbles and witness spewing volcanic gases.
- Granada: Visit colonial Granada on the shores of Lake Nicaragua. Visit La Merced Church, considered one of the most beautiful buildings in all of Granada. You can climb the stairs to access the roof of the church where you’ll have a panoramic city view of Granada, Monbacho Volcano and Lake Nicaragua. This is the perfect place to take pictures of this breathtaking city and it’s surroundings.
- Boat ride on Lake Nicaragua: Visit the Nicarguan Islets, one being Monkey Island that is inhabited only by monkeys that come out and take food from your guide on the boat!
- Comfortable, light clothing that you are not worried about damaging
- A change of clothes for after the tour
- Sneakers or closed toe shoes are recommended
- Do not bring valuables of any kind
- Do not bring sensitive or non-waterproof electronics, especially in the rainy season
- Proof of flight out of Costa Rica
Full Day Tour Pricing
1 to 5 People – $145
6 to 10 People – $135
We accept payment in US dollars and Colones. We can not accept payment by credit card, sorry for any inconvenience!